Columbia Junior Team Tennis (JTT) League
Columbia Jr. Team Tennis brings kids together in teams to play singles, doubles and mixed doubles while promoting fun, fitness and friends. Click here for an overview of Junior Team Tennis. Also, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. Please review the information listed below regarding the current season.
CTL Junior team tennis is now on facebook: facebook.com/columbiajtt
2018 Fall Season
- Fall Season registration opens September 5. The season runs September through early November (includes fall break and make up days for weather). Play is on Friday evenings and Sundays for the Boys only league.
- Ages 8-18.
- Beginner and Intermediate levels
- Orange ball - ages 8-10
- Green dot ball - ages 11-13
- Yellow ball - ages 14 and over
- Single gender Boys league ages 14 and over.
- Cost is $23 league registration fee (includes the tennis link fee) plus $20 USTA year membership. Total cost is $43.
- NO experience needed for Beginner leagues held at Parklane Tennis Center. Thurdays 5:30-7p for ages 9 and over Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 for ages 7-8 ( red and foam ball)
- 3 boys & 3 girls per team MINIMUM requirement for INTERMEDIATE LEVEL. IF MINIMUM REQUIREMENT NOT MET BY DEADLINE, THE TEAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AND REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED
- Team parent/captain needed for INTERMEDIATE teams and the Boys league.
- PARENT CAPTAIN/COACH MUST email todomctljtt@gmail with request to have a team.
- Team numbers will be emailed to the captains.
- ALL PARENT CAPTAINS AND COACHES MUST HAVE BACKGROUND CHECK APPROVED THROUGH THE USTA.
If interested, contact email@example.com for instructions on to how to become a parent captain.
- Once team and parent captain/coach approved, rules will be emailed.
- Contact Toni Odom with any questions or inquiries. Include in the email, age and gender of child, skill level and your local residential area (i.e. Harbison vs. Forest Acres)
The Columbia Tennis League welcomes all people who play, watch, support or enjoy the game of tennis into our events, programs, membership and leadership and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, color, physical condition or national origin. Moreover, we believe that the growth of tennis hinges on effective outreach to groups that have not traditionally been heavily involved in the sport and we will actively solicit and support the participation of such groups.