The Columbia Tennis League is the local
organization of the USTA in the Columbia, South Carolina metropolitan area. The
league features organized competition throughout the year for adults, seniors
and children. The adult, senior and junior team tennis leagues compete in the spring and fall.
The Mixed Doubles and Combo Doubles and Singles leagues compete in early and late summer.
2017 Singles League
Registration for the 2017 Singles Leage remains open through April 27, 2017. Each team requires a minimum of 3 players. Fees are $17/player. The season starts May 6. Please see the captain's letter for complete details.
All captains are asked to complete a team information form.
2017 Spring League
The 2017 Spring league is nearly complete. Please see this document for the city playoff schedule and instructions.
In case you missed it, here are the 2017 Columbia Tennis League Rules, 2017 National & Southern Rules as well as the 2017 State rules. Also here is a copy of the captain's letter.
Good luck in the playoffs!
APRIL 2017! NEW TENNIS APPRENTICE CLASSES SCHEDULED! REGISTER TODAY!!! These classes fill up quickly! Your $60 check confirms your spot!
Tennis Apprentice is an all-inclusive tennis program for the beginner adult player! (18+)
Here’s the bargain we are offering for just $60!
- Six one hour lessons taught by an experienced professional
- A Head TI Conquest beginner racket
- One year USTA membership ($44 value)
- Pathway to USTA league tennis
- New friends and a new sport for life! (priceless!)
Your payment of $60, along with the completed registration form reserves your spot! We take cash, check, or money order - made out to Columbia Tennis League (CTL). You can mail your check or drop it by!
Nan R. Smith
223 Aiken Hunt Circle
Columbia, SC. 29223
CTL is offering the following classes:
- Richland County Tennis Complex - 7500 Parklane Road, 29223 - beginning Tuesday, April 11, 6:30-7:30 PM for six consecutive weeks. (Cliff Toms, instructor)
- Spring Valley Country Club - 300 Spring Valley Road, 29223 - beginning Thursday, April 20, 6:30-7:30 PM for six consecutive weeks. (Brian Clark, instructor)
- Greenview Park – 6700 David Street, 29203 - beginning Wednesday, April 26, 6:00-7:30 PM for six consecutive weeks. (Domino Boulware, instructor)
Participants take all classes at same location.
Don't hesitate to email or give me a call if you have further questions! We hope you will join us for Tennis Apprentice! Grab a friend and bring them, too!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
Email Nan Smith at Scauburn79@sc.rr.com if you have questions!
Team registration is now open for the 2017 Mixed Doubles season. Teams must register and have a legal roster by April 14. Registration fees are $20 for the 18 & Over and 40 & Over leagues. Fees are $15 for the 55 & Over and 65 & Over leagues. Play will begin the week of April 24. Please see the captain's letter for complete details.
Please review the 2017 South Carolina rules for mixed doubles.
Mixed Doubles captains should complete a team information form.